Wowzer! What great brainstorming on visual pictures which will help in the design process. Well
done! Calling all graphic designers. The body needs your unique skill and talent now! It is time for you to take your position.
Theme Focus: Loving others like Christ
Theme Scripture: Ephesians 4:32 – 5:2 (NIV)
Theme Tagline: Living a life that reflects Christ’s Love
Here is what we are asking:
1. Pray and/or fast.
2. Consider the full context of collaboration of theme selection found in the Facebook thread.
3. Create a visual representation of the Theme Focus, Scripture, and Tagline.
4. Consider the end user needs: copyright, typography, multiple application of image…
5. Submit design by Monday, April 7 to The Hub. Please submit the graphic in JPG or PNG form. Save your creative files for use with the graphic if it is chosen later. (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
6. Check The Hub at PWOC daily as collaboration continues.
7. On April 8 we will present all logo selections to the PWOC body to prayerfully make the final
selection of the 2014-2015 Theme Collaboration for The Hub at PWOC.
Need help understanding graphic design?
GDUSA Since 1963 Graphic Design USA has been the news magazine for
graphic designers and other creative professionals.
Visual Trends Shutterstock has predicted the visual trends of 2014 based on its image download data.
Essential Magazine An article listing 14 essential magazines for design.
HAPPY DESIGNING! But don’t stop following we are not done yet!
NOTE: there is no organization and funds. If you choose to hire a graphic artist it is an investment you would make to the furtherance of the Kingdom with no guarantee the design would be selected.
*Artwork should be submitted ultimately in Vector format or high quality (300 dpi) jpg/png artwork.
**The posting of artwork on this site grants The Hub at PWOC, and its users to use, re-use, publish, re-publish in whole or in part, for editorial, commercial, promotional, and/or trade purposes. You are also waiving any right to inspect or approve any copy that is used in connection with the artwork. It must be your own work and cannot be already copyrighted design.