We have chosen the following vision for our 2015 Collaborative Theme.
“To grow strong women of Faith deeply rooted in their identity as children of God who are committed to serving each other and their community.”
Chose the scripture that best reflects this vision.
1. John 13:35 “By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
2. Colossians 2:6-7 “Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.”
3. Romans 1:11-12 (NIV) 11 I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.
4. Hebrews 12:1-2 (NASB) Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
5. 2 Peter 3:18 “but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
6. 1 Peter 4:10 “as each one has received a gift minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”